La Nuova Vista – (Misr Italia)

Price on call


Property ID


La Nuova Vista is a ready to move luxurious residential compound located in the heart of New Cairo.
A high end residential compound based on the exclusive community concept where 131 units are the total number of units in the project.
La Nuova Vista offers its unique clientele a hassle free environment, where they can enjoy their lives quietly in their exclusive gated community, while being minutes away from the City center.
The Compound lies on an area of 41 acers, where 90% of the project is Landscape and Hardscape and the remaining 10% are the built up area.
The projects design concept is done in an amazing Italian design, designed by one of the most renowned Egyptian architectural engineer Shehab Mazhar, while the community design is done by the distinctive TREDIC UK, one the worlds most creative and successful design houses with projects credentials across the glob.


La Nuova Vista is located in the heart of New Cairo, in the main area where the top notch residential compounds are now heading to operate. This is now the current destination for
residential change.
The project is accessible through many main roads, which facilitates the access from the outside and into the project.
As the location is the it’s in the heart of New Cairo where more than 25 residential compounds exists, an area where services and facilities is minutes away in every direction.

Master Plan

La Nuova vista” consists of 131 Luxury villas imbedded in a 90% greenery and landscape where the 10% is carefully designed and well managed living space.
“La Nuova Vista” offers its and exclusive access to the annexed commercial mall “La Nuova vista mall” to further make their shopping
experience even easier.


Address: La Nuova vista, New Cairo
  • Country: Egypt
  • Province / State: Cairo
  • City / Town: MISR ITALIA
  • Neighborhood: New Cairo - Misr Italia
Open on Google Maps

Get Directions

Nearby Places


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Post comment